Intel had switched to an entirely new driver interface with its Arc Alchemist graphics cards. Arc Control will include many more functions and the company continues to bring new features. The newly released Arc 184.108.40.2063 Beta driver comes with a new feature called “Advanced Performance Optimizations-APO”. Intel says this APO feature will gradually expand to cover more benchmarks and games.
The new driver also brings support for the new Arc A770M and A550M external mobile GPUs. This is an indication that after the Arc 3 series, the Arc 5 and Arc 7 series will be on the market soon. The company, which has started to constantly bring optimizations to the games, has added support to its driver for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, F1 22 and Arcadegeddon. You can see the detailed replacement list below and download the driver from this link.
- Support (Codename Alchemist) for Intel Arc A770M and A550M graphics.
- Intel Game On Driver support for Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, F1 22 and Arcadegeddon on Intel Arc A-Series graphics cards.
- Advanced Performance Optimizations : A new feature is introduced that allows users to select and enable advanced application optimizations in Arc Control. The first implementation of the feature will only cover 3DMark Timespy and 3DMark Port Royale. Integrated graphics performance as well as external GPU gaming and content creation applications will not see any performance impact from disabling optimizations.
- Texture distortions when playing games such as Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition (DX12), Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12), F1 2020(DX12), Crossfire (DX9) and Euro Truck Simulator 2 (DX11).
- Horizon Zero Dawn (DX12): Game crashes or crashes when entering a race.
- The Sims 4 (DX9): Occasional crashes when loading a save file.
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (DX12): Intermittent app crashes during gameplay.