After beta players flooded Blizzard with complaints about bugs in the World of Warcraft Classic beta, a list of “non-bug features” came from Blizzard. This list includes some details found in the original World of Warcraft, released in 2004, that have not been changed in the Classic version.
For bugs found and referred to Blizzard by beta users, which allow the game’s problems to be discovered and resolved before they reach the end user, Blizzard has posted on its forum: “As we’ve talked amongst ourselves before, we want WoW Classic to evoke different emotions in some cases. This is the game we’re trying to produce. environment has caused misunderstandings that various features are not working properly,” he said.
Aiming to keep the original game alive among us with “non-defective features”, Blizzard’s list of 13 items for World of Warcraft Classic, which will be released on May 27, 2019, is as follows:
- Tauren’s range is longer than other races.
- Being hit while using /sit will not activate abilities like Enrage, Blood Craze, and Reckoning.
- The Automatic Mission Tracking option does not track new missions, it tracks the current mission.
- Warrior’s health regen works at the same rate.
- Quests and points of interest are not tracked on the map or minimap.
- Completed missions are marked on the map with a dot, not a question mark.
- Frightened players and NPCs run faster.
- Spells and attacks can be cast when looking away while higher than other players.
- Creature spawns in Battle for Azeroth are much slower than normal.
- NPCs offering multiple quests may indicate them with a dot or an exclamation point. We keep the same inconsistencies in 1.12.
- Quests with a very low level do not appear in the game world with an exclamation point.
- Existing missions do not appear on the small map with an exclamation point.
- The message “Your skill in Protection increased to 15” that appears during leveling up is also preserved.