A nice gesture came from Samsung regarding the Olympic Games to be held in Tokyo in 2020. Technology giant Samsung has redesigned the Galaxy S10 +, one of its latest flagship phones, and presented it to consumers. Here is the Samsung Galaxy S10+ Olympic Game Edition;
This model of Samsung is the same as the previously released Galaxy S10 + in terms of hardware. However, there are some minor touches about the Olympic Games in the design of the phone, and it is stated that users who buy this model will have some special applications for the Olympic Games.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ Features:
- Display: 6.4-inch AMOLED HDR+ Infinity O display, 3040 x 1440 pixels (522 ppi), 800 nits brightness, 19:9 aspect ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Samsung Exynos 9820
- Rear camera: 12 MP f/1.5 wide-angle lens (77 degree OIS + 16 MP f/2.2 ultra wide angle lens + 12 MP f/2.4 telephoto lens, OIS (45 degree)
- Front camera: 10 MP f/1.9, Dual Pixel, 4K UHD video recording support + RGB depth sensor
- RAM: Three options: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB
- Internal storage: Three options: 128GB / 512GB / (1TB with 512GB + 512GB microSD card)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth, CAT, LTE capabilities
- Battery: 4,100 mAh, Wireless PowerShare, Fast Wireless Charge 2.0
- Water and dust resistance: IP68 certification
- Sound: Dolby Atmos supported stereo speakers, AKG headphones
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Heart Rate, Proximity, RGB Light, Iris scanning, Pressure sensors
Samsung had made similar gestures in previous years. As it will be remembered, we saw the Galaxy Note3 in 2014, the Galaxy S7 Edge in 2016 and the special versions of the Galaxy Note8 designed for the Olympic Games in 2018. Samsung will sponsor the Olympic Games until 2028. This means that it is possible to see Samsung’s models specially produced for the Olympic Games until 2028.