Expanding its GeForce NOW library on a weekly basis, NVIDIA announced that 13 games will be included in the service in July, along with its new blog post. However, 6 more games were added to the GeForce Now library before the end of June.
The game service is expanding to different platforms as the list of games continues to grow. The Samsung Gaming Hub application on Samsung-branded smart TVs now includes the GeForce Now service locally. The 9.1 SHIELD software update is now rolling out to NVIDIA SHIELD TVs with advanced gaming features.
Samsung Gaming Hub is a new game streaming discovery platform that bridges hardware and software to provide a better gaming experience. Gamers can instantly play games without downloading and storage limits through GeForce Now and other platforms. Unfortunately, this service is currently available on supported TVs in the US, UK, Brazil, Canada, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
Games Added to GeForce Now
- Alaloth – Champions of The Four Kingdoms(Steam)
- Disgaea 6 Complete(Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Card Shark(Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Hotline Miami(Steam)
- NASCAR 21: Ignition(Steam)
Games to Be Added in July
- Matchpoint-Tennis Championships(Steam, July 7th)
- Sword and Fairy Inn 2(Steam, 8 July)
- Loopmancer(Steam, July 13)
- Stones Keeper: King Aurelius(Steam, July 14)
- Endling – Extinction is Forever(Steam and Epic Games Store, July 19)
- Grimstar: Welcome to the Savage Planet(Steam, July 19)
- Sweet Transit(Steam, July 28)
- Panzer Arena: Prologue(Steam, July 20)
- Hell Pie(Steam, July 21)
- Turbo Slots(Steam, July 27)
- Arma Reforger(Steam)
- Dungeon Defenders: Going Rogue(Steam)
- rFactor 2(Steam)