The number of Ray Tracing supported games could not exceed the fingers of one hand, although Rise of the Tomb Raider also joined the caravan. In this context, some users do not want to pay extra fees for RTX cards for this technology, which they can experience in very few games. On the other hand, they do not want to give up on current technologies such as GDDR6. This again includes Turing’s low power consumption. NVIDIA also offers the solution with intermediate models such as the GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti. We are collecting the QP Super Nova system that contains this graphics card.
AMD’s Ryzen 5 2500X processor is available as a processor in the system. There is no cooler in the box of this quad-core processor. On the other hand, in QP Super Nova, AMD’s Wraith Stealth model will be presented mounted on the system. We also performed the game tests of the system with 16 GB DDR4-3000 MHz RAM. The system can easily play The Division 2 in Ultra settings at 1080p resolution over 60 FPS.
As a motherboard, MSI’s affordable model B450M PRO-M2 V2 is available with the current B450 chipset. There is no USB 3.1 Gen2 port on the motherboard, which has M.2 slot and USB 3.0 support. On the other hand, the card will support the new generation 3000 series Ryzen processors.
Finally, you know that we have made the main disk SSD in the systems we have collected for a long time. This system was no exception, and we preferred a pure 250 GB Samsung 860 EVO SSD. Users can also add a hard disk on the purchase screen. Limited edition with the system Xbox One game controllerLet me also mention that it will be given as a gift.
To purchase QP Super Nova, visit QP Bilişim’s website. from hereyou can visit.
QP Super Nova Features
|Till||PH-EC350PTG_DBW||Phanteks P350X Black / White|
|Processor||BILCAD2500BBFM01||AMD Ryzen 5 2500X
|motherboard||210181407||MSI B450M PRO-M2 V2 AM4 mATX
|Display card||210185574||MSI Geforce GTX 1660 Ti GAMING X 6GB 192 Bit
|RAM||CMK8GX4M1D3000C16||Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2 x 8 3000MHz DDR4 CL16|
|SSD||BILLSSMEVO8602501||Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SATA|
|Power source||CP-9020172-EU*||Corsair VS650 650W 80 Plus 2018 Model|
*The PSU used is the renewed 2018 model. For more information hereyou can take a look.
Here are our system collection guides in chronological order:
- i7 9700K and RTX 2080 System Collection Guide – QP Ventus
- PC Build with Thunderbolt 3 Support
- Ryzen 3 2300X System Rollup | QP Nova V2
- Ryzen 2600X and GTX 1660Ti System Assembly Guide
- GTX 1660 Ti System Bundle: QP Super Nova
- RTX 2070 System Assembly | QP Gaming Plus
- Core i5 8400 and RTX 2060 System Bundling Guide
- Ryzen 5 2600 and RX 580 System Collection Guide
- Affordable System Collection Guide 2018
- QP Nova Price – Performance PC Build Guide
- Threadripper 2 2990WX Workstation Collection Guide
- GTX 1060 6GB PC Bundling Guide and Performance Tests
- GTX 1070Ti and Ryzen 5 2600X System Assembly Guide
- For more Technopat System Recommendations…