NVIDIA has released a new driver along with the affordable GeForce GTX 1630 graphics card that it has released today. Version 516.59 WHQL comes with GTX 1630 support as well as optimization for F1 2022.
More importantly, with the new version, support is provided for Windows 11 version 22H2, although Microsoft has not made it available yet. The drivers also fix various bugs in games like Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan), Minecraft Java Edition, and Second Life. Other bugs that were preventing the light source from displaying properly in Neverwinter Nights and causing black textures to appear in Path of Exile have also been completely resolved.
You can download the 516.59 WHQL driver, which brings F1 2022 optimizations as well as GTX 1630 and Windows 11 22H2 support, via this link.
- F1 2022 support.
- Support for GeForce GTX 1630.
- Windows 11 22H2 support.
- CUDA 11.7 support.
- Red Dead Redemption (Vulcan): Bugs causing some objects to flicker.
- Minecraft Java Edition (OpenGL): Issues causing various artifacts to appear when using Optifine shaders.
- Second Life (OpenGL): Artifacts appearing in Second Life when connecting using third-party viewers.
- Neverwinter Nights: Light sources are not displayed correctly.
- Path of Exile (Vulkan): Flashing black textures appear in the game.
- Unreal Engine 5: General UE5 stability improvements.
- Stuttering in games while opening the Xbox app interface.