Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has officially announced the Oppo A9x, which we can call the ‘brother’ of the Oppo A9 model, which was released last month. The main differences of the Oppo A9x, which has the same 6.53 inch drop notch screen with the Oppo A9, are revealed when we look at the technical specifications of the device.
The new Oppo A9x is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P70 processor. Offering 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage, we can say that the device has sufficient memory capacity for its level. The back of the device has dual rear cameras and the physical fingerprint scanner is placed just below the dual camera module.
Oppo A9x Features
- MediaTek Helio P70 processor, ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage
- 6.53 inch 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ display
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system
- 48MP, f/1.7 + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 16MP, f/2.0 front camera
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS
- 4,020 mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging support
Oppo A9x, which will be available in two different color options, white and black, will have a price tag of 289 dollars, or 1,749 TL. We can say that if the device is put on sale in our country, it will have a much higher price with taxes.