Oppo K3, the newest smartphone in the mid-upper segment of Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo, was introduced with a press event held today. The Oppo K3, which has a pop-up front camera, offers an almost completely borderless screen on the front and a very high screen-to-body ratio.
Oppo K3, which has a very similar design to the Oppo Reno, is powered by Snapdragon 710, Qualcomm’s processor between the middle segment and the flagship segment. Offering 6GB of RAM for the base model and 8GB of RAM for the top model, the Oppo K3 also offers up to 256GB of internal storage.
Oppo K3 Features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage / 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- 6.5 inch 2340 x 1080 pixels Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras
- 16MP + f/2.0 front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded in the screen
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3765 mAh VOOC 3.0 fast charging battery
Oppo K3, which will be offered for sale with three different color options as purple, green and white, is 1.411 TL for its 6 GB RAM version; For versions with 8 GB of RAM, it will have a price tag of 1.681 TL and 2.037 TL. As you can imagine, these prices do not include taxes.