Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo launched a successful product with the first model of the new smartphone series Reno and managed to attract the attention of a considerable consumer base. Oppo, with its announcement yesterday, announced that Oppo Reno will offer a new color option to consumers.
According to Oppo’s statement, Reno’s new color option will be Coral Orange. The bezels, back panel and physical keys of the device will turn completely orange, while the screen frames will continue to maintain their black color. Although bright colors do not look nice on phones under normal conditions, we can say that Reno looks ‘cute’ with its new color in the image published by Oppo.
Oppo Reno Features
- Snapdragon 710 processor, Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage – 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- 6.4 inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system
- 48MP, 1/2.25″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8um pixel size, f/1.7 aperture + 5MP, dual rear camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint reader embedded in the screen
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3765mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging support
It is not known what price tag the Coral Orange Oppo Reno will have and in which markets it will be offered for sale, including Turkey. The Coral Orange Oppo Reno will be officially announced and launched on May 30. Information on pricing and availability is expected to be announced at this press event.