Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo announced the Oppo Reno smartphone in the past few weeks, and attracted all the attention with its price / performance product. Not long after that, the smartphone industry giant company launched its brand new smartphone Reno Z today.
The biggest difference in design of the Reno Z, which is very similar to other Reno series smartphones with its LED flash on the back, single camera, vertical Oppo logo and slogan, is on the front. Reno Z, which uses a waterdrop notch instead of a pop-up camera, stands out with its 32 MP resolution selfie camera.
Technical Specifications of Oppo Reno Z
- Screen:6.4 inches, 2340×1080 resolution, AMOLED
- Processor:Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 (Kryo 360 CPU and Adreno 616 GPU)
- Memory:256GB internal
- OS:Android 9.0 Pie
- Battery:3,950 mAh (20 W VOOC 3.0 fast charge)
- Front camera:32MP front camera
- Rear camera:48 MP resolution (Sony IMX586) main camera, 5 MP resolution depth sensor
- Links:USB-C, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
As in Reno, innovative smartphone manufacturer Oppo’s Reno Z model smartphone also has a fingerprint scanner for the screen. The mid-segment smartphone Oppo Reno Z, which has a non-removable battery alongside 20 W fast charging technology, is on sale for the European region for $215.