Sony’s brand INZONE, which will produce new gaming equipment, was introduced. INZONE monitors offer high resolution and high dynamic range images, while INZONE headphones feature 360 Spatial Sound technology for successful sound and gaming. Embracing Sony’s pioneering expertise in audiovisual technology, this new brand offers features that will immerse gamers in the action with full focus. Designed for high performance, INZONE helps gamers immersely focus, helping them lead to victory.
Yukihiro Kitajima, Head of Game Management and Marketing at Sony Corporation; “With the spread of e-sports tournaments and the development of the gaming industry, the interest in gaming is increasing day by day. This situation supports the expansion of the market. Combined with Sony’s strong track record in high-quality audio and video products, we believe this new series will offer more options than ever before for gamers looking to upgrade their existing gaming system. We are committed to contributing to the growth of gaming culture by providing a wider choice to help PC and PlayStation® gamers enrich their lives through play. In addition, Sony is proud to sponsor the leading global esports leagues EVO 2022, PGL DOTA2 Arlington Major 2022 and VALORANT League 2022 and 2023 with the aim of further developing the gaming culture. “
The new INZONE M9 gaming monitor with HDR provides high contrast along with 4K resolution with Full Row Regional Dimming technology for gamers looking for a better experience while playing games with deep blacks and bright details. Response times are accelerated with a 144Hz refresh rate, IPS and 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time. In addition, the INZONE M3 gaming monitor provides Full HD 240Hz high refresh rate with 1ms GtG (Gray to Gray) and variable refresh rate technologies, allowing gamers to accurately capture the movements of their opponents in shooter games.
The special tripod stand optimizes the desk space and promises complete gaming comfort. Thanks to the monitor with small footprint, gamers can easily place an angled keyboard and large gaming mouse pad around or below the screen. It also features adjustable height and tilt, a variety of backlight colors, and cable management for a clean desktop.
Utilities for the game
With the Auto KVM Switch (Automatic USB Hub Switch) feature, users can control up to two computers from a single keyboard, mouse and headset connected to the monitor. With FPS Game Picture Mode, users can optimize brightness and contrast to see opponents clearly. In addition, the Black Equalizer feature brings out the details even in the shadows.
The new series includes two new wireless headphones, the INZONE H9 with 32 hours of battery life and the INZONE H7 with 40 hours of battery life, as well as the INZONE H3, a wired headset. All three models feature a flexible flip microphone with mute function, allowing users to effortlessly communicate with team members in-game.
Fast movement with Precise Target Detection
Sony 360 Spatial Audio for Gaming, enabled by INZONE Hub PC software, produces space sound from multi-channel audio signals through the work of game creators. This accurate sound reproduction increases spatial awareness, allowing players to fully hear footsteps and movements. With the smartphone application “360 Spatial Sound Personalizer”, users can have a truly personalized gaming experience by obtaining spatial sound optimized according to their ear shapes.
Acoustic optimization with advanced technology
Developed with Sony’s expertise in headphone technology, the diaphragms of the INZONE H9 and INZONE H7 both have a unique shape. These diaphragms allow the headphones to reproduce extremely high-frequency sounds and accurate low frequencies with high compatibility, providing an immersive gaming experience.
Channels on the body of the INZONE H9, INZONE H7 and INZONE H3 control and optimize low-frequency sound reproduction, providing powerful bass that makes deep sounds incredibly real.
Hours of Comfortable Gaming
The wide, soft headband cushion ensures that the weight is evenly distributed over the player’s head, providing long-term wearing comfort. Thanks to the special design of the ear pads, they optimize the contact with the side of the player’s head, minimizing the pressure on the ears.
Noise canceling and Ambient Sound Mode
The INZONE H9 features multiple noise-canceling microphones that keep out any performance-impairing noise, preventing any kind of noise from degrading gaming performance, from noisy heaters to computer fans, and from computer fans to loud construction noises outside. Equipped with Dual Noise Sensor Technology used in industry-leading 1000X series headphones, INZONE H9 helps to achieve victory in games by maximizing the gaming experience. In addition, Ambient Sound Mode ensures that gamers don’t miss important ambient sounds while playing games, such as a phone call, a doorbell ringing, or a friend talking.
Compatibility for better gaming experience
Perfect for PlayStation 5
INZONE M9 and INZONE M3 monitors automatically recognize the monitor during initial setup and optimize HDR settings with Auto HDR Tone Mapping, which works with PlayStation 5 consoles. In addition, INZONE gaming monitors automatically switch to Cinema Mode when watching movies on PlayStation 5′ and Game Mode when playing games.
With the on-screen display feature of INZONE H9 and INZONE H7, gamers can easily control the settings on their headsets and see the settings reflected on the screen in the PlayStation®5 Control Center. Both headsets feature a balance of gaming and chat. In this way, it allows players to change the volume balance between game sound and voice chat over the headset. It also works with Tempest 3D Audiotech, allowing gamers to enjoy immersive audio with more spatial expression while playing games.
Sony’s INZONE Hub PC software was created to control INZONE monitors and headphones. This software allows users to personalize experiences by customizing a wide variety of operations, including various audio and video settings.
The packaging materials of Sony products are plastic-free and use only recycled materials and non-woven cellulose; this reflects Sony’s commitment to reducing the environmental impact of its products and practices.
INZONE gaming monitor features
INZONE M9: 27-inch 4K/144Hz Gaming Monitor
- Certified by DisplayHDR™ 600, the INZONE M9 provides 4K resolution and high contrast with Full Order Regional Dimming. It also stands out with its coverage of more than 95% of the DCI-P3 color space, which provides accurate color reproduction as well as deep blacks.
- It offers up to 144 Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1 ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible and VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard.
INZONE M3: 27-inch Full HD/240Hz Gaming Monitor
- Up to 144 Hz refresh rate, IPS, 1 ms GtG (Gray to Gray) response time with VRR in HDMI 2.1 standard and variable refresh rate technology such as NVIDIA® G-SYNC® Compatible.
- With DisplayHDR™ 400 certification, sRGB99% coverage and support for 1.07 billion colors, it offers a vibrant gaming experience with rich colors.
INZONE Gaming Headset Features
- INZONE H9: Wireless Noise Canceling Gaming Headset: With advanced technology that optimizes 360 Spatial Sound and acoustics for gaming, the headset offers precise target detection, a comfortable headband and ear cushions, and hours of comfortable gaming experience, and comes with Noise Cancellation and Ambient Sound Modes. It also offers 32 hours of battery life and up to an hour of playtime with a 10-minute quick charge.
- INZONE H7: Wireless Gaming Headset: With advanced technology that optimizes 360 Spatial Sound and acoustics for gaming, precise target detection, a comfortable headband and ear cushions provide hours of comfortable gaming experience. It offers 40 hours of battery life and up to an hour of playtime with a 10-minute quick charge.
- INZONE H3: Wired Gaming Headset:It offers hours of comfortable gaming experience with precise target detection, a comfortable headband and ear cushions with advanced technology that optimizes 360 Spatial Sound and acoustics for gaming.
The new INZONE gaming headsets will be available at various Sony dealerships in July.