What Kind of Battery Performance Does Nokia 5.1 Plus Offer?

Nokia 5.1 Plus, Nokia’s price performance phone, uses the MediaTek Helio P60 mobile processor. The Multi-core AI Processing Unit (APU) in this processor provides serious improvements in gaming and camera performance. Moreover, while doing these, it significantly improves the battery life of the device.

The Nokia 5.1 Plus uses a 3060 mAh battery and is powered by a 5V/2A fast charger. With fast charging, recharging Nokia’s battery takes 2 hours from 0 to 100. The battery of the phone is charged up to 60 percent in the first hour, and the remaining 40 percent is completed safely in the next hour. Thanks to the robust optimization of the phone, the temperature of the phone varies between 30-35 degrees during charging.

Artificial intelligence also plays an effective role in the battery consumption of the phone. In internet tests with a brightness of 200 candela, the Nokia 5.1 Plus provides up to 10 hours of web browsing. It can provide over 10 hours of video watching time and over 5 hours of gaming time.

The combination of artificial intelligence and Android One takes Nokia’s battery efficiency to a high point. Thanks to the stock Android interface, the operating system works in harmony with the phone and does not load the system. So you don’t have to worry about running out of battery while doing your daily work.

Thanks to the adaptive brightness and the method of background applications, unused applications do not load on the phone. Thus, you can get a much more efficient battery performance. Applications that you open in the background but do not use are no longer a problem for you.

You can find the Nokia 5.1 Plus model at this link.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *